There are so many resources to look at when one looks on the internet,which does not surprising me as there are many issues to discuss when a new and emerging way of communicating is introduced to the world at a very fast rate.
Here are six resources that I feel are noteworthy to library staff.
- A paper by Taylor and Francis Group in the UK, a great introductory resource.
2. This Book available in E-Book form or print.
The Librarian’s Nitty Gritty Guide to Social Media by Laura Soloman
3. Check out Phil Bradley’s Weblog, social media resources with a slant towards librarian’s.
4. As I have included on my previous twitter and facebook post, I will include it here too.
5. Another blog site, this one has presentation courses and webinars available for download
6. The National Library of Australia is a great resource for librarians and their Social Media strategy has some great info.